- Personal data collected by the website
- The use made of this data
- Access to this data
- The rights that users of the site have
II / Applicable laws
The personal data are:
- processed in a lawful and transparent manner ;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes. In accordance with Article 89 (1) of the GDPR, the storage and processing of this data for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes ;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed ;
- accurate, and if necessary kept up to date. All reasonable measures will be taken to correct incorrect data with regard to the purpose for which they are collected ;
- kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period sufficient for their processing ;
- processed in a way that guarantees their security, including with regard to unauthorized or unlawful processing, loss or destruction of such data, accidental or voluntary.
The processing of the collected data is only lawful if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The person concerned by the data has consented to the processing thereof for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing of data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject
- Processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the controller, AAL group, is submitted.
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of any natural person.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest with which AAL group.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests, freedoms or fundamental rights of the data subject prevail.
III / Consent
By using the site Cannabidiol Paradise, users consent to:
IV / Personal data collected
When browsing the site Cannabidiol Paradise, different personal data about users are collected.
The following data is collected automatically:
- IP adress
- Hardware and software details
- Key links
- Content viewed
The following data is collected non-automatically:
- First name and name
- Date of birth
- Mail address
- Phone number
- Payment information
- Autofill data
This data is collected for the creation of your account
No additional data is collected without first informing you.
V / Processing of this data
The data is collected to allow a purchase journey as well as the creation of the customer account.
VI / Sharing of personal data collected
- Employees : We may openly disclose the information to employees of the company AAL group to the extent that they need it to pursue the end of this policy
In addition, the personal data collected may be shared:
- If the company AAL group is required to do so by law
- If the information is required for any legal proceedings
- To protect the legal rights of the company AAL group
Apart from the situations provided for in this policy, personal information will in no case be disclosed or shared with third parties.
VII / Storage and protection of personal data
The company AAL group does not retain personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
In order to protect this data, we implement the following measures:
In order to protect your security, we use the transport layer security protocol to transmit personal information to our system.
All data stored in our system is well secured and can only be accessed by our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a breach of this agreement will result in the employee's dismissal.
VIII / User rights
In accordance with Chapter 3, Article 12-23 of the GDPR, users of the website Cannabidiol Paradise have, with regard to their personal data, the following rights:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification
- Right to deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
To assert one of its rights, access your data, modify or delete it in any way, you can contact our webmaster :
A cookie is a file stored on a user’s hard drive when browsing a website.This cookie allows you to learn more about the user’s browsing habits in order to provide a better user experience.
The site Cannabidiol Paradise uses the following cookies:
Technical cookies used for statistical purposes.
In accordance with the GDPR, you can choose to be notified whenever a cookie is created, or fully disable the cookie transmission by the site.
X / Additional Provisions
2 / Contact
You can reach us on the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org